TURKEY – Consulate General Karachi
Notice for Turkish visa applicants (Karachi)
1) Applications with original acceptance letter will be accepted as normal.
2) Applications without original acceptance letter will not be accepted anymore, applicants are informed to request his/her university to email the acceptance letter to the consulate keeping Gerry’s in the loop.
3) Once the email is received from the university by Gerry’s, we will call the applicants and inform them to submit their applications and attach a print out of the email to that application for onward submission to the consulate.
Additionally, Medical reports are no more required for Education/student visa, however, students going for Turkish Burslari (government-based scholarship open once in a year) they need to submit medical reports.
Applicants residing in Lahore are hereby informed that their Visa Applications can only be submitted in our Lahore Visa Application Centre, applicable from 1st April 2018. Applicants are further advised to carry any recent utility bill and a form of ID confirming their residential address.
Applicants from the other locations are advised to submit their Visa Application in their respective side stations.
8th February 2018
• Travel Details for Last 5 Years: Applicants are now required to fill out the “Travel Details Form” outlining the details of their travel history over the past 5 years. The completed form must be attached to the Visa Application.
1st March 2017
Polio Certificate: Photocopy of Polio Certificate is a mandatory requirement for Visa Applications w.e.f. 1st March 2017.
E-visa: If you have a valid UK, USA, Ireland or Schengen visa on your passport then you may have a Turkish E-visa from (https://www.evisa.gov.tr).
Refusal: No obligation to explain the reason for visa refusal. In case of refusal, the applicant can re-apply after 3 months.
Refund: Visa fee is nonrefundable.
Fake Documents: Submission of fake documents constitutes a crime according to the Turkish legislation.
Issuance of visa does not provide an absolute right to enter Turkey: In accordance with Foreigners and International Protection Act no. 6458, Article 11/3.
Professional Certificate: Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) certificate copy for doctors, Bar Letter for lawyers, Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) certificate copy for engineers, Valid Tourism License copy for the Travel Agency owners and their employees must be attached with the Visa application.
Travel Health Insurance Certificate: In accordance with Foreigners and International Protection Act no. 6458, Article15/E, all foreigners wishing to apply for Turkish Visa shall submit a ‘Travel Health Insurance Certificate’ covering the duration of their stay in Turkey and as well as repatriation cost.
“The Turkish Consulate reserves the right to request additional documents”
Following are the types of visa applications being dealt by Gerry’s Offices
Checklists for Visa Applications:
TOURIST / BUSINESSPERSON:
STUDENT / EDUCATION VISA:
Visit the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Gerry’s Visa Offices:
Bahria Complex 4, 4th Floor Chaudhry Khaliq-uz-Zaman Road, Gizri
Shop #3 & 12, Indus Ranches Ground Floor Near R.T Restaurant Auto Bhan Road, Shah Latifabad
Shop# S-9, Swiss Plaza M.A. Jinnah Road.
1) Pakistani passport takes up to 17 days for Touristic/ Business visa/ Student.
2) Pakistani passport takes more than 1 month for Seamen visa and Work visa.
3) Pakistani passport takes more than 1 month for Turkish Language Course.
4) Foreign passport / Third country passport takes more than 1 month for a visa.
Standard Visa Processing Time is 17 Days. Applicants must submit their applications 17 days prior to their travel date. Applications can be accepted with Consent Letter / Affidavit if less than 17 days but limited to 15 days.
Powered by KnocknShop.