Higher Education Commission:
Attestation of Educational Documents (Bachelors and above levels) from HEC:
26th February 2019
Every degree will be attested solely on its merits and applicant will no longer be required to submit information about previous or subsequent academic qualifications. As per revised policy, attestation seekers are required to submit degree(s) along with transcript(s) for only that degree program which they want to get attested from HEC. Therefore, applicants may be asked to submit degree(s) along with its transcript(s) only and the copy of CNIC/Passport (In case of foreign national) for attestation purpose.
Attestation and Handling Charges:
Gerry’s International offers document handling services for attestation (Bachelors and above levels) from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) for applicants living abroad. Applicants can avail this service by sending the documents through any courier or Postal services to Gerry’s International at following address:
In charge of HEC Project
Gerry’s Building, adjacent to Punjab Cash and Carry, Park road Chattha Bakhtawar, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
Following is the procedure and requirements for attestation of documents from HEC for applicants within Pakistan and abroad:
- Register your application online at “Register Online” and take print out of the same.
- Attach the complete files and sign the application form.
- Deposit Fee in the designated bank account. For Fee payment details, click here.
- Attach original Transcripts and Degrees for all levels attended from Bachelors till final qualification
- Attach equivalence of HEC in case of Bachelors or above degree from abroad
- Copy of National I.D. Card/passport of the applicant
- In case a degree has not been issued and the applicant wants to have only the Transcript attested, a verification letter from the Controller of Examination of the concerned University (This would be applicable to the students who passed their degree/program during the last 3 years)
- For attestation of Degrees, provision of Transcript/Mark sheets is mandatory
For further information on HEC attestation procedures please visit the link: HEC attestation procedure
- Original Degrees/Transcripts are attested prior to the attestation.
- Fake degrees and/or higher degrees obtained on the basis of fake degrees/certificate are confiscated by HEC.
- Gerry’s office will not take any responsibility for delays in attestation, loss or damages to the documents.
- Gerry’s office will not entertain incomplete applications
- Applicants are requested to mention their valid email addresses, contact numbers, and postal addresses for further correspondence regarding their applications.